- All products are added to your cart.
Wine with great naturalness and freshness, it combines ripe red fruit with a fair dose of spices and herbal touches, balsamic with volume in the mouth, round, smooth and with a sweet tooth.
Available in store: Check availability
Emma Vilanova de Prades
- Vineyard certified by CCPAE - Organic agriculture NATURAL wine & Vegan wine 100%.
- 850m / 880m above sea level on the steep terraced slopes.
- Handpicked in boxes of 15 kg selecting the bunches.
- Soft pressed after fermentation with skins.
- Spontaneous fermentation (NO yeast added).
- NOT clarified and NOT filtered during bottling.
Size / Alcohol: 75cl / 12,5%vol.
Region: Conca de Barberà
Grapes: 40% Carinyena, 30% Marselan, 10% Syrah, 10% Garnacha y 10% Cabernet
Process: Aged 8 months in a concrete tank of 3000l and in old French oak barrels.