- All products are added to your cart.
If one thing is essential about RATAFIA is that it must reflect the character of its maker and where it comes from. Now you can learn the art of ratafia making and create your own recipe with regional herbs that you will pick yourself.
Available in store: Check availability
What is included:
- Meeting at Artkom in the morning.
- Zoë, from Outdoorschool, will take you on a botanical walk and introduce you to some of the herbs that grow around us for your recipe.
- Back to Artkom, we will do a quick break and provide some appetizers for lunch so you don't start working with an empty stomach.
- A member of the Ratafia organization from Catalunya will teach you about the ratafia tradition, the methods, and spices as he guides you through the whole process.
- You get to pick and choose how you like your ratafia to be, and no worries, we will provide everything your need including some ratafia tasting to get you inspired.
- At the end of the workshop you will be able to take your ratafia home.